Responsible for assisting with the utilization of Sonic Foundry’s technology to capture, broadcast and archive meetings, conferences and other events. As a Sonic Foundry Mediasite Events Technician, you are assigned to an event by a project manager. An event can be a business meeting, conference, convention, etc.. You will travel to events and set-up Sonic Foundry’s Mediasite recording equipment, work alongside other audio and video service providers in a professional setting. It is the Mediasite Events Technicians responsibility to ensure that all audio, video and supporting graphic material is recorded in the best quality possible.
- Setup Mediasite equipment and record content for live streaming and on demand playback
- Data entry. Presentation creation using the Mediasite Server
- Presentation editing / Mediasite Editor
- Assist with product demos and training of customers, new employees and event partners.
- Assist project managers with event-related tasks on an as-needed basis including:
- Data entry
- MP4 / Vodcast
- Contacting customers
Experience & Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of experience with tradeshow, conference, or AV industry performing audiovisual services and consulting.
- Basic technical knowledge; enterprise solutions product knowledge, Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Digital audio / video experience a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%