You will be part of the Cloud Services team that designs, builds, and maintains the global services that power the Mediasite Video Cloud products our customers rely on every day. You will support our solutions at the infrastructure and the application level by building, maintaining, and monitoring the environments that provide service to our customers, as well as identifying and mitigating any issues that arise in these environments.
As part of the Cloud Services team, you will also work closely with other teams within the organization to identify and pursue opportunities for continuous improvement and will be integral to the success of our solutions.
- Identify ways to improve our solutions – both the customer experience as well as the manageability and supportability of our offerings
- Design and build the infrastructure that supports our customer-facing solutions
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure and applications within our global data centers
- Troubleshoot and rectify any issues that arise
- Collaborate with other teams to share knowledge and gain the understanding needed to build the best possible solutions
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Cloud or SaaS operations
- Desire to find opportunities for change and improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while being self-motivated
- Experience working on complex and difficult projects
- Working knowledge and field experience with a wide range of infrastructure-related topics, such as:
- Networking (routers, switches, etc.)
- Load balancing
- Directory services
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Ability and desire to learn new concepts and technologies
- Willingness to provide after-hours support and participate in an on-call rotation
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!