This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic go-to-market plans and on-going inquiry generation for Global Learning Exchange as we move into new and diverse markets. Versatility is key: we're looking for someone who can craft compelling messaging and materials, manage and execute digital strategy, develop campaigns aimed at multiple audiences, and organize recruitment events as we expand into new markets. No two days are the same in this role, but if you're like us, you think that's a good thing. You'll help Global Learning Exchange™ extend its reach and help students in developing countries make their educational dreams a reality. This is an opportunity like no other!
- Develop and execute messaging and strategic marketing communication plans for the Global Learning Exchange™ (GLX) that align with established goals and objectives
- Develop strategies and multi-channel campaigns to reach potential students and increase GLX inquiries for recruitment team; continuously evaluating impact of activities to ensure alignment with sales goals
- Develop and maintain website content and marketing collateral (including blogs, case studies, presentations, brochures, resource kits and other print materials) following GLX brand standards
- Share ownership of the strategic expansion pipeline and budget while managing and reporting on KPI’s against quarterly budget
- Develop coordinated social media strategy that supports GLX master communication and marketing plan
- Primary owner of and expert in HubSpot – help set up, manage, and maintain all marketing automation, forms, workflows, content, and processes, manage lead generation, email marketing and reporting within HubSpot
- Manage and execute social media strategy
- Collaborate with internal and external resources including graphic designers, digital marketing manager, content writers, and PR agencies to execute strategy and tactics
- Maintain regular communication with GLX leadership and Sonic Foundry marketing team, sharing information on marketing plans, campaigns, and results
Experience & Qualifications
- Five years of progressive B2C marketing experience with demonstrated experience in B2C inquiry/lead generation
- Deep understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing including social media platforms and tools
- Experience working in marketing automation and CRM platforms (HubSpot preferred)
- Familiarity with inquiry generation tactics including automated (email), digital (web, social), and paid
- Event planning expertise
- Higher education experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent professional experience required.
Tools you will use: Canva, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Google Analytics, HubSpot; others as they may apply.
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!