Responsible for assisting with the utilization of Sonic Foundry’s technology to capture, broadcast and archive meetings, conferences and other events.
- Execute logistics for both customer and Sonic Foundry meetings, conferences and other events.
- Hire and manage temporary labor teams.
- Setup and manage hosted customer content.
- Assist with custom services such as event setup, management and presentation editing.
- Manage projects from start to finish, to include budgeting, account management, event logistics and follow up.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with tradeshow, conference, or AV industry performing audiovisual services and consulting
- Basic technical knowledge; enterprise solutions product knowledge, Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with basic sales and marketing procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong aptitude for working with computers and solving IT related issues
- Experience with Salesforce or Customer Resource Management tool
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Must be able to travel
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred