The UX Designer, Global Learning Exchange is responsible for envisioning, validating, and creating world class user experiences.
- Partner with business owners to synthesize and visualize buyer, user, and stakeholder flows
- Partner with product owners and other stakeholders to lead the design of new user experiences consistent with objectives & requirements, existing products & capabilities, and design standards.
- Capture and communicate design concepts using wireframes, wire flows, and prototypes as appropriate.
- Participate in heuristic evaluations and research activities as needed to support design validation.
- Work with product owners and other stakeholders to measure, hypothesize, test, and change in market user experiences to drive continuous improvement and optimization
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to understand jobs to be done and to design workflows, documented through user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Maintain, improve, and evangelize product design standards
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), cognitive psychology, product design or related field OR equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience on a Product team utilizing quantitative and qualitative data to drive the design and experience of enterprise-class Web applications.
- Strength in information architecture, wireframing, interaction design, and rapid prototyping, and the restraint to properly iterate in an agile development process.
- Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and an ability to articulate the value across a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven experience with usability heuristics and an ability to properly apply them across a variety of ecosystems and use cases.
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills, with an ability to transfer ideas to a diverse audience of executives, product managers, software engineers, and other key stakeholders.
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!