Sonic Foundry’s Business Systems team is looking for an additional software engineer to join a small, diverse & agile team that delivers software to customers & powers the business.
As a software engineer at Sonic Foundry you’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and people. Collaboration, communication & continuous improvement are skills we value. You will have a seat at the table to help shape the future of the company and our process for delivering great software.
- Ship code to production in your first week!
- Design and deliver software to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in team planning meetings, team reviews and 1:1’s
- Participate in rotating weekly support
- Maintain and be proactive about improving our software development process
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working with agile / scrum
- Experience with cloud infrastructure technologies (we use AWS)
- Experience with CI/CD (we use GitLab + Terraform)
- Experience with database design & maintenance (we use SQL Server & Postgres)
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Desire to learn, be proactive & think creatively
- Ability to communicate to technical & non-technical teams
- Strong programming experience (we use C# & .NET Core)