Sonic Foundry is looking for a Full Stack Developer with an emphasis on UI Design and web technologies with an interest in developing video recording, transcoding, and streaming applications.
- Design, develop, debug and test applications using Visual Studio
- Develop custom software to integrate with existing systems
- Performance tuning, improvement and implementation for high availability and real-time performance
- Implement standard design patterns and techniques where applicable
Experience & Qualifications
The following experience is required:
- Visual C#
- ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Concurrent programming
- Objected-Oriented Design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- The following experience is desired:
- System administration and/or networking gear configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Interest and ability to tackle tasks related to DevOps and Operations
- Entity Framework
- Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP)
- Must have the ability to think analytically and solve complex problems
- SQL or equivalent database experience
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!