The sales coordinator will support the initiatives and goals of the global sales team. The sales coordinator will help our organization grow by contributing to and improving our sales process. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and excited to work with a team to achieve sales targets.
- Collaborate with the global sales team to ensure accuracy in customer accounts and opportunities
- Maintain an accurate customer database with relevant and updated information
- Research detailed information on prospects/customers for new accounts and create reports to support the account team
- Develop monthly sales reports to track pertinent sales data
- Communicate important feedback from internal customers that will assist in supporting the overall sales initiative
- Support quarterly and annual sales targets for the entire team
- Organize and maintain sales documentation so accurate and up-to-date information is readily available
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a sales administrator, sales support agent or customer service representative
- Exceptional communication skills necessary
- Hands on experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office
- Ability to research and use data to assist in the sales process
- Self-starter with strong attention detail
- A team player with the ability to multitask
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Understanding of sales performance metrics helpful
- Well-organized with an aptitude in problem-solving and time management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!