Supports the Mediasite product line in terms remote installations, configurations, maintenance and support of server and client machines.
- Provides support via telephone for end-users, resellers, and internal salespeople.
- Provides support via e-mail for end-users, resellers, and internal salespeople.
- Researches technical issues (5%) • Documents solutions to problems.
- Assists other departments/employees with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous customer support/service experience necessary.
- Technical support issues require in depth knowledge of all Mediasite products and corresponding technical concepts with the aptitude to learn new technologies.
- Ability to research unknown topics as they arise.
- Administration of Windows based servers, IIS, IIS Media Services, Windows Media Services, and MS SQL Server. Installation, configuration, and management of Mediasite EVP server software, Mediasite recorder hardware and software. Supreme command of Windows, basic Microsoft Office knowledge, primarily Outlook.
- Familiarity with networking technologies such as firewalls, caching devices, load balancers, NAS/SAN, is preferred. • Extensive knowledge of the Internet and associated technologies.
- Familiarity with common hardware and software.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and to work in an independent manner
- Equivalent of 4 years of college (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent professional license preferred. Several years of experience in an applicable field could be substituted for a formal degree or license.
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!