The Market Research Analyst is responsible for conducting primary and secondary research to advance the Vidable product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct market research to determine business opportunities and potential of products
- Design, execute, and manage qualitative and quantitative research, including customer focus groups, surveys, and interviews to support business units in need of market research
- Develop and deliver a view of macro-trends, market trends with underlying drivers, and customer and competitive dynamics with implications for Sonic Foundry's strategic planning process
- Incorporate data from multiple sources to deliver viable product and sales strategies; develop sales kit, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as required
- Measure and understand the customer experience by reviewing available data including survey and focus group results
- Facilitate data-driven, fact-based decision making
- Analyze and disseminate key findings, ensuring resulting data is reliable and actionable
Experience & Qualifications
- 1 – 3 years professional market research experience
- Experience collecting and reporting data to diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills required
- Experience working with artificial intelligence preferred
- Experience working with video technology preferred
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!