Systems Engineer Apply
Supports the Mediasite product line in terms remote installations, configurations, maintenance and support of server and client machines.
- Provides support via telephone for end-users, resellers, and internal salespeople.
- Provides support via e-mail for end-users, resellers, and internal salespeople.
- Researches technical issues
- Documents solutions to problems
- Assists other departments/employees with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of procedures and processes as it relates to customer support/service is required.
- Technical support issues require in depth knowledge of all Mediasite products and corresponding technical concepts with the aptitude to learn new technologies. Ability to research unknown topics as they arise.
- Administration of Windows based servers, IIS, IIS Media Services, Windows Media Services, and MS SQL Server. Supreme command of Windows, basic Microsoft Office knowledge, primarily Outlook.
- Familiarity with networking technologies such as firewalls, caching devices, load balancers, NAS/SAN, is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the Internet and associated technologies.
- Familiarity with common hardware and software.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and to work in an independent manner
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.