We are looking for a Europe Sales Director who will be responsible for driving Sonic Foundry business in Europe. You will directly manage a team of 5-8 account managers responsible for sales of products and services throughout the European Union. You will coach and develop the sales team to show the business value and advantages Mediasite provides to both existing customers and prospects. You will develop, motivate, and mentor the sales team and lead by example directly through customer and channel partner engagement to drive revenue growth and achieve aggressive sales objectives in the region.
- Develop a significant base of new customers and expands and maintain existing customer base
- Build, manage, train, evaluate and motivate an international sales team of account managers and account executives
- Recruit, motivate, inspire, and manage regional and local networks of channel partners (sets revenue goals, training, and marketing)
- Predict sales cycles and maintain accurate sales forecasts
- Strategic planning for the company's international sales efforts and priorities
- Market input into new product & service initiatives
Experience & Qualifications
- Equivalent of 4 years of college (Bachelor’s degree)
- 10+ years of international account management and direct sales experience necessary
- Proven history of success in selling software in a highly consultative sales process
- Previous experience in a sales leadership role with the ability to motivate and mentor a team of sales professionals
- Previous experience selling into a mix of higher education, virtual or in-person events, association, and corporate markets
- Experience selling video technology is a plus along with a natural curiosity for new and innovative technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset that balances what exists today with what is possible
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!