The Account Managers role is to profile, prospect, identify and close business with our partners and customers. Our customers range from higher education customers to big corporations and governmental institutes throughout the EMEA region.
- Drive revenue and sales through prospecting, appointment setting and funnel management.
- Create and send out quotes
- Outbound calls/ occasional visit to new prospects and existing customers and partners to create new sales opportunities.
- Learn about Mediasite and give online/remote demos of the Mediasite solution.
- Follow up with leads that get assigned to Account Executives and perform tasks that are assigned in Salesforce. Respond to inbound sales inquiries.
- Order processing for any orders in assigned territory
- Fulfills requests from Account Executives (e.g. sends out proposals, look up customer information)
- Manage and grow sales pipeline to meet goals outlined in compensation plan
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management
- Identify and grow new opportunities within existing accounts and collaborate with project management and sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Exercise sound business judgement, creativity and resourcefulness in the pursuit and management of assigned accounts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Curious, in general and about technology and how it works
- Organized and self-driven
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Strong desire to sell, familiarity with basic sales procedures and outbound calling experience necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Enjoys working as part of a team and support others when necessary
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- 2 to 5 years of previous sales experience a plus
- Must speak Dutch and English