Key finance leader. Critical business partner to functional leaders. Manage the financial planning and analysis function for the Company. Responsible to oversee and prepare annual budget, quarterly forecast, and analysis. Provide and effectively communicate accurate financial data and analysis to internal management team in a timely manner and support executive finance leaders and executive Leadership Team to make important financial decisions.
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecasting & analysis processes. Work with functional leaders to build their annual budget and forecasts.
- Produce models to project long term financial performance.
- Work closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Provide financial analysis and insights to support critical decision making.
- Prepares quarterly management and board of director’s reports and ad hoc reports as needed by other departments.
- Assists other departments/employees with special projects, and other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or equivalent professional experience required
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Able to understand our business strategies, products and markets
- Ability to gather data, analyze and compile information and prepare reports
- Ability to effectively and proactively communicate and collaborate with a wide range of people
- Familiar with a variety of financial, accounting and operational concepts, practices, and procedures
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably some experience in public accounting
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!