The Scrum Master is responsible for contributing to an agile engineering team architecting and building an API that enables video management, editing, and enhancements in web applications.
- Participate and facilitate quarterly strategic planning.
- Oversee scrum process and coach the team in Agile practices. Coordinate & lead all scrum ceremonies for assigned team(s) to ensure consistently successful sprint planning & performance.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders outside of scrum team have easy access to timely and relevant information about scrum team plans and performance including sprint reports, product reference site, spring planning readouts, and system demos.
- Lead and participate in the identification, prioritization, development, and implementation of process improvement efforts in conjunction with other scrum masters, scrum teams and the PMO team to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist in comprehensive and effective release management, which includes coordination of the following: release calendar, the release deliverables with enabling teams, and the key release types—early adopter release and general availability release.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years, full life-cycle experience as project manager or scrum master for end-user software products
- Experience with SaaS desired
- Proven ability to collaborate and lead in a matrixed environment
- Experience with new product development
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience necessary
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!