The Lead Data Scientist – Video ai is responsible for establishing the tools, processes, and systems to optimize the performance of our large and growing library of computer vision and automatic speech recognition ai models. This is a unique opportunity to help build, launch, and grow an innovative video ai solution that serves world-class customers across the globe.
- Model Optimization Infrastructure - Assist in the establishment and maintenance of the technology infrastructure necessary to support optimizations for a global, diverse client base
- New Service Deployment – Collaborate with our Advanced Research team and Machine Learning Engineers to validate & optimize new ai models prior to deployment
- AI Service Optimization - Continuously monitor ai service utilization and outcomes; help develop and implement model training frameworks to deliver optimal performance across dialects, unique subject specialties including legal and medical, and video use cases
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working with machine learning models, optimization of algorithms, or equivalent
- Proficient in Python, C++, Java or equivalent
- Experience deploying models or algorithms at scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in early stage and high growth operations
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!