Inside Sales Representatives are required to prospect, profile, identify and close business with decision makers of companies and universities throughout the assigned territory.
- Drive revenue and sales to meet personal and regional targets through prospecting, appointment setting, funnel management and accurate forecasting.
- Outbound calls and product demos to new prospects and existing customers to create new sales opportunities.
- Follow up with marketing generated leads and respond to inbound inquiries.
- Seek to understand customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Up sell products and services.
- Explain and demonstrate features of products and services.
- Order processing for any inbound orders within assigned territory.
- Support and coordinate with Account Executives.
- Exercise sound business judgement, creativity and resourcefulness in the pursuit and management of assigned accounts.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Strong desire to sell, familiarity with basic sales procedures and outbound calling experience necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of previous sales experience a plus.