Responsible for assisting with the utilization of Sonic Foundry’s technology to capture, broadcast and archive meetings, conferences, and other events. As a Sonic Foundry Video Solutions Technician, you are assigned to an event by a project manager. An event can be a business meeting, conference, convention, etc. You will travel to events and set-up Sonic Foundry’s Mediasite recording equipment, work alongside other audio and video service providers in a professional setting. It is the Video Solutions Technicians responsibility to ensure that all audio, video, and supporting graphic material is recorded and broadcasted in the best quality possible.
- Setup Mediasite equipment and record live stream content for on demand playback
- Data entry. Presentation creation using the Mediasite Server
- Presentation editing/Mediasite Editor
- Assist with product demos and training of customers, new employees, and event partners
- Assist project managers with event-related tasks on an as-needed basis including:
- Data entry
- Contacting customers
Experience & Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of experience with tradeshow, conference, or AV industry performing audiovisual services and consulting
- Basic technical knowledge; enterprise solutions product knowledge, Windows, Microsoft Office
- Digital audio / video experience a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Equivalent of 4 years of college (Bachelor’s degree), equivalent professional license, or equivalent experience
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!