The Data Analyst Intern is responsible for meeting with stakeholders to design, create, distribute, and maintain relevant key performance indicators (KPIs), dashboards, and reports.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Create and maintain reports that serve all functions within the organization
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient at Excel or Sheets required; experience with other data analytic tools desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects or initiatives concurrently
LinkedIn Profile / Website
Sonic Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion are both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. Sonic Foundry uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check.
Thank you for your interest in Sonic Foundry!