Inside Sales Representative Apply
Inside Sales Representatives are required to prospect, profile, identify and close business with decision makers of companies and universities throughout the assigned territory.
- Works with Account Executives to drive revenue and sales to meet personal and regional targets through prospecting, appointment setting, funnel management and accurate forecasting.
- Outbound calls to new prospects and existing customers to create new sales opportunities
- Follow up with leads that get assigned to Account Executives and perform tasks that are assigned in Salesforce. Respond to inbound sales inquiries.
- Order processing for any orders in assigned territory.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Strong desire to sell, familiarity with basic sales procedures and outbound calling experience necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience a plus.