Business Analyst Intern Apply
Responsible for providing and effectively communicating accurate financial data and analysis in a timely manner.
- Assists with quarterly review and preparation of supporting work papers
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Assists other departments/employees with special projects, and other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to gather data, analyze and compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively and proactively communicate and collaborate with a wide range of people within the organization.
- Familiar with a variety of financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Solomon.
- Strong interpersonal as well as both verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail oriented and organized.