Software Design Engineer in Test Apply
The SDET position is responsible for investigating difficult to solve problems in an enterprise product, writing automated tests and developing tools for internal use.
- Understand and debug applications written in several kinds of architecture such as MVC and WCF.
- Manage and resolve Windows administration issues.
- Write complex queries in a relational database language.
- Write automated test suites to be used by SQA department.
- Manage internal Hyper-V test environment.
- Clearly communicate difficult ideas to people with less technical background.
- Collaborate with other developers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience using Selenium preferred.
- Experience in either WPF or WinForms preferred.
- Experience writing automated tests preferred.
- Experience in testing a software product preferred.
- Experience working with complex computer networks including Windows based servers, Hyper-V, IIS, IIS Media Services, Windows Media Services, Sharepoint, and MS SQL Server.
- Experience with implementation and testing of RESTful Web services preferred.
- Experience working with relational databases, including writing complex queries.
- Experience writing and debugging in at least one programming language.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.