Senior Accountant Apply
Responsible for providing and effectively communicating accurate financial data and analysis to internal and external constituents in a timely manner.
- Support Finance team in reporting, forecasting, and monthly close processes.
- Assists with quarterly reviews and annual audit. Preparation of supporting work papers and coordinates procedures with external auditors.
- Assists with consolidation and review of financial reporting of foreign subsidiaries
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Work with finance team to cross-train and document internal processes
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Assists other departments/employees with special projects, and other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong financial reporting background
- Able to understand our business strategies, products and markets and anticipate the impact on related accounting, risk and other factors.
- Ability to gather data, analyze and compile information and prepare reports. Ability to effectively and proactively communicate and collaborate with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization. Ability to work autonomously.
- Familiar with a variety of financial, accounting and operational concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Solomon.
- Strong interpersonal as well as both verbal and written communication skills. Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of accounting/financial analysis experience, preferably experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree is a Finance or Accounting required.