Account Manager Apply
Remote or Madison, WI
Sonic Foundry is looking for someone to join our US sales team. The Mid-Market Account Manager is responsible for championing Sonic Foundry’s solutions to small and medium sized Colleges and Universities in the United States. This role is an essential part of our sales force, responsible for driving and managing sales across a multi-state geographic territory.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the assigned Higher Education accounts.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships across the mid-tier territory while maintaining and upselling existing customer base
- Provide product demonstrations as appropriate
- Account and prospect management using Salesforce.com
Experience & Qualifications
- 3- 5 years in a direct sales role, proven ability to bring sales to closure, identifying the decision makers and forming lasting relationships
- Previous experience selling into higher education market preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Strong technical background
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred