Quality Control Engineer - Internship Apply
Work with our team of talented engineers to develop and execute software test plans to identify system software problems and their causes.
- Support the design and execution of system software test plans, report defects, and ensure proper resolution of reported bugs.
- Perform manual and automated testing of video capture software and hardware.
- Work closely with developers to maintain a clear understanding of technical application content, changes, and feature timelines.
- Work with the quality assurance team to produce applications to aid in test automation.
- Create and document patches for critical bugs fixed by developers that are reported in the field.
- Assist technical support staff with troubleshooting field issues.
- Assist with technical documentation activities.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with quality assurance procedures and testing a plus.
- Experience with or ability to learn Python programming language for test automation.
- Experience debugging and testing web applications a plus.
- Background of computer networking, network security, and application security function is a plus.
- Windows operating system knowledge including Windows Server a plus.
- Familiarity with web debugging tools such as Fiddler and Firebug a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.